I’ll admit it. I’ve never been a big pepper fan but these Denver omelet cups made me a believer. These little gems are perfect for brunches! Enjoy…
– 5 teaspoons unsalted butter
– 4 cups (1 pound) frozen hash browns, thawed
– 6 large eggs
– 2 large egg whites
– Coarse salt and ground pepper
– 1/2 small red onion, diced small
– 1 small red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and diced small
– 4 ounces ham steak
– 3 ounces cheddar
We LOVE this idea. What do you think? Make sure to get a printable recipe from Martha Stewart’s site and let us know how it turns out!
SHARE the food! SHARE the love!