Our best essential oils brands don’t have that much in common. Why?
Well, because each essential oils are tailored to provide a different physiological effect or effects and thus, it’s hard to compare one to another.
What we can say is that we’ve picked oils that smell great that we feel delivered on their promises to make us feel the way that they specify on the bottle.
Check out our best essential oils brands and see for yourself!
doTERRA – Lavender Essential Oils
Everybody raves about the calming effects of lavender oil and with doTERRA, we can see why. They are one of the best essential oil brands on the market.
Rocky Mountain Oils Peppermint Essential Oils
BEST VALUE CHOICE
It smells gorgeous and can help see off a tension headache in record time. They’re such a good essential oil company that makes quality oils.
Plant Therapy Germ Fighter Essential Oils Blend 100% Pure
TOP RATED CHOICE
One of the best essential oil blends that helps to ward off germs and boost your immune system.
Best Essential Oils
doTERRA – Lavender Essential Oil
Enthusiasts of essential oils say that lavender is a “must-have” and when we need lavender oil, we turn to doTERRA’s lavender essential oils because it’s so soothing and relaxing.
Lavender essential oils can also help with mild skin conditions, as well as helping you feel at peace with the world and make your sleep easier.
1. Has a delicate floral aroma which is almost powdery in nature
2. Really does relieve stress and tension – it’s awesome
1. doTERRA’s oil may be pure but their marketing isn’t always as ethical
2. Has a more citrusy scent than more traditional lavender oil products
Rocky Mountain Oils Peppermint Essential Oil
We love to pop a few drops of Rocky Mountain Oils’ Peppermint Essential Oils in a diffuser when we have a tension headache coming on, after a short while it always lifts off.
You can use peppermint essential oils to treat muscle aches and pains, when you apply it to the skin it has a hot/cold effect which relaxes the muscle.
1. Makes tension headaches run for the hills
2. Really works on muscle pain for maximum relief
1. Some people feel the mint scent isn’t as strong as they like
2. It’s quite expensive for peppermint oil but you do get what you pay for
Plant Therapy Germ Fighter Essential Oil Blend 100% Pure
This Plant Therapy Germ Fighter Essential Oil is meant to support your immune system to fight off germs and other unpleasant conditions – we don’t know if this works all the time, but we didn’t get sick while using it for our tests.
It uses a blend of oils including lemon, clove, bud, eucalyptus, cinnamon, cassia bark, rosemary and leaf/stem oil to help fight off colds and promote sinus healing.
1. Every bottle undergoes organoleptic testing at third party laboratories
2. They have a certified aromatherapist providing customer care
1. The cassia cinnamon in this blend may not be OK for those with liver problems
2. It has a very strong smell of cinnamon and cloves that not everyone enjoys
Edens Garden Clary Sage Essential Oil
Whenever we find ourselves with menstrual cramps we reach for the Edens Garden Clary Sage Essential Oil which is a very unpretentious and slightly less-well known scent.
Edens Garden is one of the only essential oil companies entirely owned by women and completely family operated and they aim to assure affordable pricing without ever compromising on quality.
1. Great for making menstrual cramps and other PMS symptoms disappear
2. Helps you sleep better too
1. Some people complain that the scent of this oil fades quickly
2. The scent of this product is somewhat inconsistent and variable
Aura Cacia Essential Oils Tranquility
We like Aura Cacia essential tranquility oil for two reasons, the first is that it’s very relaxing and calming and the second is that it’s cruelty-free, paraben free and 100% pure oil. They are one of the best essential oil brands.
We like Aura’s essential tranquility oil for two reasons, the first is that it’s very relaxing and calming and the second is that it’s cruelty-free, paraben free and 100% pure oil. They are a great essential oil brand.
1. We really did find this to be very relaxing when added to a warm bath
2. The oils are pure and unadulterated for maximum effect
1. You can’t use this product when you’re pregnant
2. It’s not a standard lavender oil and you can really detect the geranium scent too
Final Thoughts On Essential Oils Brands
Essential oils are a popular form of natural treatment and we believe that our best essential oil brands strive to deliver real benefits to their customers.
That doesn’t, of course, mean that every oil works for every person and they must be used properly to provide benefits. The only way to really see if you can benefit from these products is to try them and see how you feel afterwards
*Affiliate Disclosure: We may be compensated if you purchase through affiliate links on this site. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.