If you want to stay clean you need one of the best natural body washes. It’s common sense.
Whether you’re rocking out in a power shower or camping and showering in the woods, you should demand your body wash products be free of toxic additives.
While there’s no official definition of natural all of these body washes contain nothing but ingredients that grow in the wild. Organic body washes are good for the environment and for your body.
An organic body wash means you won’t be poisoning yourself or those you love as you wash, you’ll just be getting beautifully clean.
TUSA’s market-leading natural soap.
100% Pure Shower Gel
Natural, cruelty-free, vegetarian, and fragrance-free.
Jason Natural Wash & Gel
Tea tree oil in the mix gives this an invigorating feel.
Dr. Bronner’s Organic Sugar Soap
This Dr. Bronner’s soap is absent of foaming agents, detergents, preservatives, etc. as well as being made from purely organic ingredients.
You can even use it as a shampoo as well as a body wash.
You can even use it to clean a pet.
This organic formula which is USDA certified has been in use since 1948! Dr. Bronner’s has a serious background in delivering great natural products.
1. No added ingredients. It’s all natural!
2. Versatile and can be used as more than just body wash
1. Sugar in the formula can attract ants
2. My not work for highly sensitive skin
100% Pure Vanilla Bean Shower Gel
100% Pure Vanilla Bean Shower Gel is also USDA certified as fully organic and as you might expect it smells wonderful thanks to the vanilla bean base.
It works best with normal or combination skin types.
100% Pure is an ethical supplier with a focus on cruelty-free products that are also completely non-toxic. This product is completely suitable for vegetarians.
1. Foams really well and feels luxurious on the skin
2. Leaves you feeling fully refreshed after use
1. Some users complain that the vanilla smell is a bit overwhelming
2. Scent doesn’t last on the skin for very long after washing
Jason Natural Body Wash & Shower Gel
If you find that you’re dealing with acne on your body, then you might want to opt for this awesome Jason Natural Body Wash which uses antibacterial tea tree oil to blitz the zits.
This product is also not tested on animals.
This product also contains Vitamin B5 which is a moisturizing agent that will stop your skin from drying out after you use it.
1. Has antifungal and antibacterial properties making it very kind to your skin
2. The tea tree oil aroma is strong and invigorating. Essential oils are great.
3. Say goodbye to dry kin and flaky skin, dead skin cells just fall away.
1. Some users say that they found the tea tree oil smell too powerful for them
2. Some users report problems with packaging after shipping
3. This silky body wash may keep you in the shower for too long
100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Body Wash
This affordable body washer can be found at Ulta and it’s one of our favorites.
This body wash has antifungal and antibacterial properties as well as being a great moisturizer.
Shea Moisture has been around since 1912 making great products too.
This luxurious blend of coconut oil and coconut milk just has a little raw shea butter in the mix to give it that silky feel on your skin.
1. Rehydrates your skin very well, indeed
2. Has natural antifungal and antibacterial properties that are good for your skin
1. Some users are disappointed that this doesn’t have a stronger coconut smell
2. It’s not the best body wash for a strong lather
Earth Mama Morning Wellness Body Wash
If you have sensitive skin and/or you are pregnant then the Earth Mama Morning Wellness Body Wash is a great choice.
It’s also very budget friendly.
There are no harsh chemicals in it at all.
This has been fully tested by dermatologists and been confirmed as irritant free.
The ingredients in this body wash are ginger root oil, lime, grapefruit and castile-based soap and they combine to give it a very fresh scent.
1. Ideal for use in pregnancy which tells you that it’s super gentle
2. It’s very affordable
1. It doesn’t lather very well at all – in fact you may need to reapply several times
2. Some users report that the scent is a little weaker than they’d like
Alaffia Everyday Coconut Body Wash – Purely Coconut
The Alaffia Everyday Coconut Body Wash (Purely Coconut) is certified FairTrade as well as non-GMO.
As you might guess from the name, it’s full of ingredients made from coconuts.
However, they also use a natural saponifier from tree barks and leaves.
This product is designed to be mild and has minimal fragrance and that makes it ideal for someone with highly sensitive skin seeking relief from washing allergies.
1. A completely natural product made in a traditional fashion
2. This is a very moisturizing product and works very well on dry skin types
1. A little on the expensive side though the bottle is a generous size
2. Some users report that they find the scent of this product unpleasant