These are the very best painting sets for adults that want to unleash their creativity.
If you want to paint there’s a kit for you!
From acrylic paint to watercolor painting to oil paints, one of our best painting kits is perfect for you.
Unleashing your inner creativity is a good thing and it doesn’t have to reach the status of “best art” to be fun, either.
That’s why everyone should consider taking up painting with one of our favorite picks!
Complete Acrylic Paint Set by Glokers
If you’re intending to work in a studio space (as nearly all great artists and want-to-be artists do) then this is a superb kit.
You’ve got the paint kit, the easels, mixing palettes, sponges and some blank canvas boards to get you started in your creative endeavors.
The wooden table easel that they’ve supplied is adjustable and can hold other sizes of canvas in addition to the ones supplied in the box.
1. It’s like having a best art therapy kit on call
2. Absolutely everything you need to create great works of art
3. Ideal for both beginners and more experienced artists
1. Acrylic kit only – no oil paints
2. The included canvasses could be a little larger
3. The paint tubes could be more generous in size
US Art Supply Deluxe Artist Painting Set
This is a bigger kit and it has three types of paints and all the paper you need to decide which one works for you.
We were really pleased with the quality of the easels in this kit which are very portable and easy to pack and fold away as needed.
Oil painting is very easy to learn from this and we like the watercolor pencils too. These are professional grade supplies with high quality paints for a reasonable price.
“For creators, by creators” is their company slogan and we can see why. This best art kit is designed for those who just want to let their creative juices flow.
1. The two easels in the box are excellent quality for an art set
2. You’ve got acrylics, oils and watercolors to experiment with
3. Includes both paper and canvas
1. The brushes could be of a higher quality
2. The paint tubes aren’t as generous as they might be
3. Gesso not included
Professional Art Set | Portable Wooden Case
This is for the artist that prefers to work with pens, crayons, pencils and watercolors.
We love the box for this set and on that, alone, we’d be happy to own this.
We also found that all the items were of a surprisingly decent quality given the very reasonable price tag.
All of the products in this art set are non-toxic and they conform to the ASTM D4236 standard which assures you that they are non-toxic and it’s not a hollow claim.
1. Absolutely gorgeous – when you see it, you’ll feel inspired
2. Nice range of items inside from paints to pencils
3. Very reasonable price tag
1. The paper doesn’t handle the paint very well
2. It can be a bit tricky to take apart and put back together
3. Some customers have reported broken items
MEEDEN Acrylic Painting Set
This is a nice little painting kit for those operating on a tighter budget.
All the acrylic paints included are non-toxic. The acrylic paint tubes are surprisingly good quality too.
It includes almost all the art supplies you need too including paint, brushes, spongers, a palette, painting knives and more.
There’s more than enough in this art set for anybody to get started with here.
The manufacturer is so proud of this painting kit that they offer a no quibbles money back guarantee to any purchaser who is unhappy with it.
1. Very reasonably priced one of the best art deals out there
2. All the paints you could need
3. Really nice palette included
1. Only middling quality products in this art set
2. Paint tubes could be larger
3. Easels are a little difficult to set up