These are the very best painting sets for adults that want to unleash their creativity. If you want to paint there’s a kit for you!
Unleashing your inner creativity is a good thing. Getting creative brings personal benefits and expressing yourself through the medium of art does too.
That’s why everyone should consider taking up painting with one of our favorite picks!
Best Painting Sets for Adults
Complete Acrylic Paint Set by Glokers
If you’re intending to work in a studio space (as nearly all great artists and want-to-be artists do) then this is a superb kit.
You’ve got the paints, the easels, mixing palettes, sponges and some blank canvases to get you started in your creative endeavors.
The wooden table easel that they’ve supplied is adjustable and can hold other sizes of canvas in addition to the ones supplied in the box.
1. It’s like having an art therapy kit on call
2. Absolutely everything you need to create great works of art
3. Ideal for both beginners and more experienced artists
1. Acrylic kit only
2. The included canvasses could be a little larger
3. The paint tubes could be more generous in size
US Art Supply Deluxe Artist Painting Set
This is a bigger kit and it has three types of paints and all the paper you need to decide which one works for you.
We were really pleased with the quality of the easels in this kit which are very portable and easy to pack and fold away as needed.
“For creators, by creators” is their company slogan and we can see why. This kit is designed for those who just want to let their creative juices flow.
1. The two easels in the box are excellent quality
2. You’ve got acrylics, oils and watercolors to experiment with
3. Includes both paper and canvas
1. The brushes could be of a higher quality
2. The paint tubes aren’t as generous as they might be
3. Gesso not included
Professional Art Set | Portable Wooden Case
This is for the artist that prefers to work with pens, crayons, pencils and watercolors.
We love the box for this set and on that, alone, we’d be happy to own this.
We also found that all the items were of a surprisingly decent quality given the very reasonable price tag.
All of the products in this art set are non-toxic and they conform to the ASTM D4236 standard which assures you that they are non-toxic and it’s not a hollow claim.
1. Absolutely gorgeous – when you see it, you’ll feel inspired
2. Nice range of items inside from paints to pencils
3. Very reasonable price tag
1. The paper doesn’t handle the paint very well
2. It can be a bit tricky to take apart and put back together
3. Some customers have reported broken items
MEEDEN Acrylic Painting Set
This is a nice little kit for those operating on a tighter budget.
All the paints included are non-toxic.
It includes paint, brushes, spongers, a palette, painting knives and more.
There’s more than enough for anybody to get started with here.
The manufacturer is so proud of this kit that they offer a no quibbles money back guarantee to any purchaser who is unhappy with it.
1. Very reasonably priced
2. All the paints you could need
3. Really nice palette included
1. Only middling quality products
2. Paint tubes could be larger
3. Easels are a little difficult to set up