If you’re living the vegan life and hitting the gym regularly, you probably need one of our best vegan creatine supplement powders.
That’s because no matter how good your vegan food box is, these things are in short supply in most plants.
That’s OK because there are plenty of substitutes available and vegan creatine is proven to help you improve your power during a workout.
So, check them out and find one that suits your lifestyle needs!
BulkSupplements.com Creatine Monohydrate
Completely cruelty-free and micronized to give you the best performance boosts when working hard.
Optimum Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate Powder
BEST VALUE CHOICE
This powder is made from top grade CreaPure and that means no contaminants or other impurities.
Transparent Labs Creatine HMB
TOP RATED CHOICE
No artificial colorings, flavorings, sweeteners, additives, fillers, etc. just vegan goodness.
BulkSupplements.com Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized)
If you want a formula that’s designed for really heavy workout such as fighting or weight training then you may want to consider the BulkSupplements Creatine which is a micronized powder.
It delivers a reliable amount of creatine in every serving and you should notice both muscle and speed improvements when you’re using this product, we certainly do.
Creatine powders are very easy way to build lean muscle mass and if you take this creatine supplement on a regular basis, you should see genuine gains.
As you may have guessed by the name of the company “Bulk Supplements” it pays to buy these products in bulk and they are very reasonably priced like that. Creatine supplementation on the cheap is a good thing.
1. This is great for improving both your strength and your speed
2. There’s enough creatine in each serving to deliver results
3. There are no hidden ingredients, what you see is what you get
1. There are users of this product that say it causes bloating for them
2. Some women say that it can trigger their cycle early
3. The bag says it’s resealable but the seal isn’t very reliable
Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder
Another excellent vegan creatine supplement is the Creatine Powder from Optimum Nutrition.
We’re pleased to see that it is guaranteed to be cruelty-free and that it has an excellent reputation for delivering real results. These creatine supplements are excellent for muscle recovery after a serious workout.
In our trial, we found that this significantly enhanced our overall endurance and we saw decent muscle gain too.
This product is made from, what they say is, the highest grade of CreaPure (the creatine compound) which should mean there are no contaminants or impure chemicals in the mix.
1. The formulation of this product is particularly easy on the stomach
2. Users report that they have enjoyed excellent long-term results
3. You can choose from a range of sizes
1. There’s a metallic edge to the taste of this: not unpleasant but noticeable
2. There’s no measuring scoop provided – you’ll need your own
3. It doesn’t always dissolve as well as we’d like it to
Strength Series Creatine HMB
The Strength Series Creatine HMB is an excellent product and one thing that we really liked about it is that they use no artificial junk to pad out the formula.
They say that this form of creatine supplement powder will help you easily drop fat while gaining muscle mass as you pursue your vegan diet and in our, relatively brief, trial that’s what we experienced.
In addition to creatine you’ll find HMB and BioPerine in this formula and these are additives that improve the absorption of the creatine itself.
1. The pricing of this product is competitive which is a nice touch
2. There’s a lot of creatine packed into this which is good
3. Definitely helps to bulk up vegan muscles in the gym which is why we love it
1. Can take up to 4 weeks for you to feel noticeable benefits such as strength gains
2. There aren’t enough different flavors, it can get a little boring
3. There are several countries that this company will not ship the product to
NOW Sports Nutrition, Creatine Monohydrate Powder
The Now Sports Nutrition Creatine Powder is a very pure formula that doesn’t use any allergens, coloring ingredients, or unnecessary additives of any kind.
They say it boosts ATP production while you workout and while we couldn’t measure that we could see that our recovery times improved while using this vegan creatine supplement powder.
We think this is one of the best vegan creatine supplements out there and you’ll get all the amino acids you need for brain function and muscle growth when you use it for creatine supplementation.
Unfortunately, NOW Sports has recently relocated their production facility to China and we’re not sure what implications this will have for their quality control.
1. It’s relatively low cost, this can be a big deal when you’re on a budget
2. This product is fully certified to be vegan-friendly
3. There are no artificial additives in this mix, so those with allergies should be fine with it
1. Now, made in China which can be a sign of poor quality control of a product
2. The product has a slight odor and taste to it
3. It doesn’t dissolve very well, you may need more fluid than you are used to
MuscleTech Creatine & Monohydrate Powder
One thing we like about MuscleTech’s Creatine Powder is that it’s made in factories which use the GMP standard (that’s Good Manufacturing Practices) and that’s a guarantee it’s not cross-contaminated.
The pure creatine monohydrate formula powder is also meant to deliver an exceptionally pure standard of creatine. It’s one of our favorite vegan cratine supplements for this reason.
If you’re frustrated with how your current creatine powder mixes, you might try this one as it has an extra fine grind and mixes really easily, indeed.
1. The most mixable creatine powder ever – so easy to use
2. Doesn’t taste of anything as a good creatine powder should
3. Boosts both muscular gains and your overall stamina levels
1. Some users say that they have had diarrhea when using this product
2. Some users have reported getting headaches while using this product
3. When dissolved in cold water, it’s still slightly grainy in texture
Jarrow Formulas Creatine & Monohydrate
One thing that we found when using the Jarrow Formulas Creatine was how little post-workout fatigue seemed to bother us, when it’s something we’re used to dealing with.
We saw real gains in muscle mass when using this product too.
Their creatine has been synthesized in a clean lab to deliver a product of real purity which boosts muscle creation and ATP production too.
1. There are no unpleasant additives in this product
2. It has been certified vegetarian friendly but is vegan too
3. It definitely boosts recovery times
1. The container is massive – if you hate it, it’s going to last a long time
2. There’s a gritty feeling to it after it dissolves in anything
3. Some users report bloating when using this product
Final Thoughts On Vegan Creatine
Creatine can help you gain muscle and lose fat when you workout and follow a vegan diet.
That’s why we’d recommend that all vegans check out our top picks for the best vegan creatine supplements. They’re perfectly suited to improving your performance in the gym.
We hope that you find the best vegan creatine supplement that you enjoy using and which gives you the gains that you want to see.
And when you have, check out the benefits of using a vegan collagen supplement too.