Did you know that toothpaste tubes take 500 years or more to break down and they are unable to be recycled?
A whopping 900 million toothpaste tubes are discarded annually and end up in either landfills or in the ocean.
They have completely changed the toothpaste game.
Change has succesfully eliminated toothpaste tubes with their unique toothpaste tablets.
Their fluoride-free tablets contain no gluten, dairy, nuts, or soy and they have no harsh chemicals. It’s vegan toothpaste!
The tablets are packaged in compostable paper bags and are shipped in mailing packages made from 100% recycled newspaper.
They do not use any plastic, ever.
Good for the environment. Good for your teeth!
What Is In Change Toothpaste?
Here’s a complete rundown on the ingredients used in Change Toothpaste.
- Xylitol: Xylitol is a sugar alcohol found in plants. Change uses Xylitol extracted from birch wood.
- Dicalcium Phosphate: Dicalcium Phosphate is a common food additive. In Change Toothpaste it’s used as a polishing agent and helps bind the tablets.
- Flavor: Change Toothpaste uses natural spearmint flavors.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate: This is a plant-based surfactant and enables the foaming action of the tablets when water is added.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Used to reduce acidity and assist in cleaning teeth.
- Menthol: Menthol is a compound extracted from peppermint oil. So fresh!
- Silicon Dioxide: A compound used during manufacturing to reduce clumping.
- Mentha Spicata Leaf Extract: Used for coloring and mild flavor.
For ordering information please refer to the Change Toothpaste website.
For more innovative products and natural hygiene options check out our Guide to Natural Beauty for 2020.