Have you ever had to prepare Eggs Benedict for a dozen people or more? Poaching a large number of eggs at one time is challenging at the best of times. With this simple muffin pan trick it’s easy peasy.
If you don’t want to watch the video, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Pour 1 tablespoon of water into each cup.
- Crack an egg over the water in each cup.
- Put the pan in a 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Use a slotted spoon to scoop the eggs out.
- Check that the whites are nice and firm then serve!
With this technique you can make enough eggs to serve a beautiful brunch to your loved ones. If you don’t need a dozen eggs you can use a smaller muffin pan or just leave some of the cups empty.